Experience this 4 bed / 2 bath 70’s contemporary home in Northwest Hills. The house greets every guest with a winding walkway through the trees and showcases a large living area with an inviting stone fireplace, built in seating and windows that line the entire width of the wall to views of the lush backyard. Beautiful rustic wood beams highlight the vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining room making the space feel spacious and inviting. The large footprint of the home is complete with an office, 2 dining areas, built in storage throughout the house, large utility room, and 2 car garage. Enjoy the scenic beauty from the enclosed patio with both glass and screen doors allowing the breeze to flow through on cool days. The private back yard is lined with beautiful large trees and backs to a wet weather creek and adds to the beauty of the large .24 acre lot. Ideally located to nearby eateries and shops as well as feeding to the highly desirable Doss Elementary and Anderson High School. The opportunity to make this home your own awaits!
- District Kitchen - Anderson Lane (1.09 mi)221 reviews
- 5280 Burger and Taphouse (0.68 mi)98 reviews
- Jack Allen's Kitchen Anderson Lane (1.2 mi)356 reviews
- Epoch Coffee (1.53 mi)313 reviews
- Epoch Coffee (0.26 mi)60 reviews
- Coffee + Crisp Cafe (3.13 mi)102 reviews