Sited on a large lot amongst well placed old-growth Live Oak trees, this 1920 Craftsman represents everything that’s great about living in the middle of town. 611 Deep Eddy has a true sense of place and is minutes from downtown, Zilker Park and is an easy walk to neighborhood schools, Lady Bird Lake and the hike and bike trail. A long and deep gallery porch welcomes you into a comfortable and highly functional interior with multiple living spaces, three generously sized bedrooms and plenty of storage. 611 Deep Eddy has a proper backyard, perfect for gatherings and complete with lawn areas and a deck. Through the back yard is a detached two car garage (with alley access) and an air conditioned flex space that functions perfectly as an office or home gym. Equal parts charm and convenience and anchored in a gem of a neighborhood, 611 Deep Eddy is an ideal jumping off point to experience an authentic Austin lifestyle.
- Tumble 22 (0.13 mi)191 reviews
- Qi Austin (1.27 mi)360 reviews
- Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill (2.25 mi)5355 reviews
- Idlewild Coffee (1.32 mi)37 reviews
- Intelligentsia (1.53 mi)38 reviews
- Mozart's Coffee Roasters (1.35 mi)1676 reviews