Luscious grounds, vast hill country views, and an impeccable attention to detail make this Italian-inspired estate truly unmatched – and less than 20 minutes from Downtown Austin. Built in 2006, feel instantly transported by the ultra-private 3.43 acres of exquisite landscaping and direct access to the Barton Creek Greenbelt. Welcoming guests is effortless with multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, theatre and game rooms, and bedrooms featuring en suite baths.
- Jack Allen's Kitchen (1.79 mi)1828 reviews
- CARVE American Grille (0.69 mi)322 reviews
- Tukka (3.01 mi)43 reviews
- Black Rock Coffee Bar (0.8 mi)66 reviews
- Madrone Coffee Co. (2.14 mi)40 reviews
- Greater Goods Coffee Roasters (4.59 mi)60 reviews