Once you open the electric gate, you immediately find peace and tranquility on this heavenly bit of hill country. Heritage oak trees, pastures, ponds and nature span over 49 acres offering your own special part of Texas to call home. Natural beauty surrounds the homestead, preserving togetherness in an untroubled landscape.
The 3,000 sqft ranch style home was recently remodeled adding to a spacious primary suite, Saltillo tile, two walk-in closets, a copper soaking tub, and needed mud room. The welcoming front entry greets you with original hardwood floors and open layout, while the many wrap around porches offer the perfect place to sit with loved ones and enjoy the respite from the rest of the world. Listening to the rain on the metal roof or cooling off from the summer heat in the beautiful resurfaced swimming pool means fun and relaxation for all ages.
The property comes complete with stock ponds, horse barn, hay stacks, 3 separate fenced pastures for livestock management and Reed’s year around creek making this home not only beautiful but practical for every ranch owner’s needs. Maintain the Ag Exemption or simply enjoy a generational gathering place in the locally beloved historic small town of Smithville. Experience the Texas Hill Country at it’s finest.
- Your Mom's (5.45 mi)91 reviews
- Olde World Bakery and Cafe (5.49 mi)58 reviews
- Pockets Grille (5.35 mi)71 reviews
- The Royal Tomato (5.54 mi)2 reviews
- Brookshire Brothers (5.37 mi)2 reviews
- H-E-B (32.37 mi)6 reviews
- Java Junkies (5.43 mi)3 reviews
- Smithville General Store (5.52 mi)5 reviews
- Back Door Cafe & Coffee Shop (5.47 mi)35 reviews
- Fisherman's Park (9.38 mi)5 reviews
- Monument Hill State Park (23.54 mi)21 reviews
- McKinney Roughs Nature Park (15.88 mi)33 reviews