In the heart and soul of Austin, this Travis Heights home is a great opportunity for buyers and investors looking and ready for year-round entertaining in the highly sought after 78704! Boasting 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 2 large living spaces, this home was remodeled in 2007 and now showcases beautiful wood flooring, granite kitchen counters, and commercial grade stainless steel appliances. The massive primary suite can be found on the main level and upstairs you will find a second living room centrally placed between 4 spacious bedroom suites. The outdoor area welcomes all to relax and unwind, making entertaining effortless. The shaded, private corner lot is elevated with a pool, hot tub, and outdoor fire pit, conveniently located just a few blocks from Little Stacey park and within walking distance to South Congress!
- 1618 Asian Fusion (0.55 mi)2070 reviews
- Aba - Austin (0.94 mi)852 reviews
- Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill (1.48 mi)5532 reviews
- Mañana (0.75 mi)266 reviews
- Greater Goods Coffee Roasters (1.78 mi)274 reviews
- Once Over Coffee Bar (1.09 mi)373 reviews